Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly
Up to £40,000 plus benefits and bonus
The RZ Group are working closely with a global Engineering client of ours who are recruiting for a Cell Manufacturing Engineer due to company growth.
Candidates will be expected to:
* Design, prove, implement and maintain Cell manufacturing system layout.
* Be accountable for the definition, setup and optimisation of the processes within the allocated manufacturing cell.
* Establish, monitor, correct and improve the process performances of the allocated work cell in terms of capability and capacity.
In order to be successful candidates should have:
* An Engineering degree or equivalent with at least 3 years’ experience of working within an assembly environment
* Be a competent user of CATIA or alternative 3D CAD package
* Implement and maintain PFMEA for allocated manufacturing cell.
* Implement and maintain risk assessments and manual handling reviews for allocated manufacturing cell.
In order to apply please click apply now or ring 01204 699008 and ask for Stephen Lynch for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/038303_1565689345
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 26/08/2019