Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 + Bonus + An excellent benefits package
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a large financial services company who are looking to recruit a Maintenance Coordinator to join their Group Operations team. This role will be reporting to the Senior Facilities Manager and will be responsible for effectively coordinating the in-house Maintenance team in delivering building services to a portfolio of properties across the UK. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate all aspects of building maintenance in the field of hard facilities management.
- Overseeing building services works and coordinating external contractors
- Providing specialist technical input to ensure all works undertaken on site are completed safely and appropriately
- Line manage the in-house Maintenance team and coordinate their planned, statutory and reactive workflows.
- Working as part of a busy Property Management Team who look after a current portfolio of properties
Experience, skills & qualifications required:
- Strong background and experience of working with building plant, controls and systems, ideally including HVAC.
- City and Guilds/NVQ/equivalent qualification in a building/engineering discipline.
- Extensive and relevant experience within a general maintenance environment with a proven track record in successfully managing a multi-disciplined team.
- Experienced in delivering effective reactive and planned maintenance plans to commercial properties
- To be able to delegate tasks to team members in your department and coordinate workflow effectively
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: GC/Req/037877_1551269140
Salary: £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP