Role: Lead Project Manager
Rate: up to £350 per day
Our client, a large financial services company, are currently recruiting for a Lead Project Manager to join the team based in Edinburgh.
This role will be responsible for working across life and pensions and digital and agile delivery focussed programmes within Insurance.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience required to do the role:
- Project Management qualifications and experience
- Strong track record of delivery within financial services, and on a similar scale.
- Experience of engaging successfully with Business teams to define outcomes and deliverables
- Able to engage confidently with Business colleagues, a self-starter with a strong sense of pace and momentum when working to very driven timescales.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of life and pensions OR experience of Digital Agile project delivery (highly desirable)
Project Manager must be dynamic and demonstrate proactive behaviours. Proven track record of working on own initiative. Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
If this is of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SS/Req/035901_1515777570
Salary: Up to £350 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 21/12/2017 09:34:51