Junior Test Analyst
Manchester City Centre
RZ Group are pleased to share a really exciting opportunity to undertake a Trainee Test Analyst position within an award winning learning and development software provider in the heart of Manchester.
Excellent Holiday Entitlement
Major investment in training and development
You will join a highly successful squad of developers who will be keen to share their wisdom. Full training in testing will be provided including e-portfolio, apps, software etc. The successful individual will receive a high level of investment in their personal training and development within the company.
Your role will involve:
- Producing comprehensive defect reports taking accurate steps to recreate issues located
- Deliver own workload to meet project deadlines
- Work proactively with colleagues on a number of projects
- Provide objective feedback on software development project teams including details document analysis as required
- Run regression tests periodically assisting software tests analysts as required
- Knowledge of basic testing principles
- Experience in using a defect tracking tool
- Experience in a software based environment
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving focus
- Experience in using a variety of devices (Tablets, mobiles, apple, windows)
- Self-motivated team player
- Highly motivated
Person fit is extremely important for our client. As such they will only be interested in candidates displaying the following behaviours. We will be looking for candidates to display these behaviours throughout the application process.
Can do attitude
We are looking for candidates with some specifically software testing experience or graduates with a little experience from their degree or masters.
If you are interested in this position and think you have the above skills please make yourself know, contact [email protected] or call Laura on 01204 699 008.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: VK/Req/038127_1556294012
Salary: Up to £20000.00 per annum + career development + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP