Role – Junior Full Stack Developer
Location – London
Salary – up to £38,000 + benefits
Our client, an exciting new bank, are currently recruiting for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join the team based in London. This role will be working within their Value Propositions and Partnerships team, who lead on the experimentation and go-to-market strategy of exciting new digital value propositions and solutions that solve user problems at scale.
To achieve this, they are looking to hire a full stack developer who is passionate about creating products and services that improve the lives of their customers. Through use of Agile methodology, they aim to develop a series of experiments and co-create with partners internally and externally to bring to life a number of ideas, with the goal of launching and scaling successful experiments. Ultimately, this person will be involved throughout the entire chain of new product development, from ideation to building and testing.
This is a unique opportunity to be instrumental in creating new products and services with exposure to the entire product development process and have a genuine impact on the organisation.
Required experience as follows:
– Understanding of computer science fundamentals
– Degree level in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics or equivalent
– Looking for someone who cares about software excellence and who understands why testing software is useful
– Someone who enjoys challenges across the entire stack
– Instrumental in delivering an end to end solution for the bank, with the customer in mind constantly
– Work in a collaborative cross-functional teams
– Curious and passionate about delivering new and exciting products and services through uncovering user insights and understanding of customer behaviour
– Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: DB/Req/037685_1544546812
Salary: £31000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 08/01/2019 16:20:27