IT Training Manager
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
RZ Group have been appointed to help identify an experienced Technical Trainer for our globally recognised client in Central Edinburgh.
As the Training Manager, you’ll work closely with the senior leadership team & stakeholders to help produce a training strategy for the global business. You’ll develop and manage training programmes and materials that align with business needs whilst improving what is currently in place.
Our client is a multi-award-winning technology and service provider. Their software is cutting edge and is used by some of the world’s most recognisable names.
- Solid background in developing training strategies for software / technology companies
- Experience leading training activities – group sessions, videos, documentation, user groups, etc.
- Broad ranging knowledge of various technologies and systems
- Ability to design training documentation and materials dependant on business requirements
- Proven experience providing & delivering training sessions
- Ability to work closely with challenging stakeholders
- Track record of developing training programs and manging them across full training lifecycle
- Experience with O365, SharePoint or Cloud
- ITIL certification
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KM/Req/037885_1549542109
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 07/03/2019 11:42:26