IT Support – Helpdesk Analyst – Solihull
Salary to £25,000 with Bonus and Benefits
Hours – Monday to Friday between 7.30am to 5.30pm (on a rota) – Also provide on-call support 1 week in every 4.
Must have full UK Driving Licence
A leading Financial Services business based in Solihull are looking to recruit an eperienced IT Service Desk Analyst for their growing team.
This role will see you responding to calls, fault reports and other queries that come in to the Service Desk in a timely manner – resolve immediately where possible and if not possible route quickly and effectively to appropriate contact.
You will also be responsible for performing Hardware installations, moves and upgrades for equipment across multiple sites.
Excellent communication skills are necessary to assist at all levels and be able to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Technically minded – able to ask probing questions to get to the route of the problem.
- Attention to detail – keeping appropriate records up to date.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Flexibility to support the business as and when required outside normal business hours
- SCCM or Active Directory use of/good knowledge of would be advantageous.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please forward over your most up to date CV for immediate review to Louise.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/037838_1551785977
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP