IT Support Analyst (Software)
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
RZ Group’s client is currently recruiting for a software support professional to join a small but dynamic team.
Ideally we are looking for someone that is passionate about IT and is interested in growing their technical skillset with the relevant support of the business.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you’ll work closely with key clients, understanding their technical needs ensuring the configuration, development and future enhancements are at the required standard.
This is a hybrid role (hands-on technical and business analysis) which will require you to work closely both with internal stakeholders and external clients so first class communication skills is essential.
One of the UK’s fastest growing companies within their chosen sector. As a result of organic growth, they now require an enthusiastic and driven individual who will be able to mix easily with the current team.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a IT environment, ideally working directly with end users or external clients
- Strong knowledge of SQL for data reporting
- Broad ranging experience of internet-based technologies
- Stakeholder management skills
- Coding knowledge of one of the following:
- Scripting (Shell)
- Understanding of how ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) works
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KM/Req/037753_1547120233
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 07/02/2019 11:01:29