IT Security Analyst – CISCO
Based in Solihull – Salary to £60,000 with some great Benefits and Annual Bonus
Working for a leading Financial Services organisation based in Solihull, this role will see you responsible for managing Windows-related security activities, maintaining automation and handling any out of line situations that may arise.
You will also:
- Be responsible for optimum configuration of Cisco security applications – performing activities required for project delivery.
- Be a member of/manage Cyber Security incidents as part of Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT), assisting analysts in the execution of the Cyber Security operational functions.
- Act as subject matter expert for this layer of security as part of the businesses defence-in-depth security model.
- Mentor / educate junior team members.
Our Ideal Person will be/have:
- Cisco or SANS network security certifications or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of intrusion detection/prevention, NextGen firewalls (FirePowers), VPN, data loss prevention, data encryption, SIEM appliances, and multi-factor authentication systems
- Experience with Cisco ISE, Umbrella, and Stealthwatch and Talos is desired
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- An excellent communicator – able to deal with all levels of people up to Stakeholder/Director
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
NOTE – Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with out-of-hours cover required (will be discussed at interview).
Please forward your CV to me for immediate review and call back.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LL/Req/038036_1552555826
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP