IT Information Assurance Associate
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £24,000 DOE
RZ Group is actively seeking an Infrastructure focused IT Information Assurance Associate to work within our clients Strategic Systems team.
The successful candidate will be happy talking to people and getting out in the business rather than being desk bound and purely technology focused. You will be keen to learn and develop, and happy in a role that will not be that technically hands on and more focused on IT process and policy.
* Working in the Information Assurance & Governance team within Technology Services
* Utilise monitoring and logging software to provide Network reports and statistics to the Governance team.
* Assist in the management of the Information Technology operating procedures and ensure user compliance of same.
* Provide support within the IAG team with Network Accreditation submissions and will liaise with the relevant subject matter experts to gather the data required.
* Support the IA Auditor with internal IT audits and assist in the compilation Audit findings and reports.
* Provide support to the Technology Services team with the management of all IT Documentation.
* Some previous experience working in a Cyber/IT or IA department
* Experience writing reports or gathering data/information
* Previous experience using IT reporting software
* An IT or IA Qualification
For further information and a full job-spec – please apply below.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: AH/Req/037896_1549644343
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 08/03/2019 16:40:21