IT Helpdesk Operator – Bolton based (in Horwich)
Salary to £18,000 depending on experience
There is free and secure on site parking and café facilities also available.
We are specifically looking for people who want a career in IT, have a willingness to learn and enjoy a challenge – Excellent detailed training will be provided.
NOTE – Candidates need to be flexible in terms of working hours due to shift pattern/rota working up to 5 shifts per week, including bank holidays – Covering Early – 6am to 2:30pm, Mid – 7:30am to 4pm and Late 1:30pm to 10pm
Working for a leading provider of Digital Screens/Signage based in Bolton (Horwich), we have an urgent requirement to recruit for a Helpdesk Operator to join their expanding team.
This role will see you working with the Support Team, providing 1st Line Support to an EU and UK customer base – You will be actively involved in telephone support, problem diagnosis and fault logging.
Other elements of the role will involve Liaison with 3rd Party installers and maintenance engineers to ensure problems are resolved according to specific SLA’s – Incident logging and record maintenance (strong keyboard skills).
Our Ideal person will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Technical Support experience (1st Line Support) or Good IT Literate with an interest in Technology.
- Great team player, willing to help others.
- Processing information (detail handling) and strong keyboard skills are essential.
- Be comfortable speaking on the telephone, and have a professional telephone manner.
- An analytical approach with the ability to fault find and a keen eye for detail.
- Good working knowledge of all current Microsoft operating systems and applications.
- Used to working to set SLA’s/KPI’s.
- Able to take ownership of incidents.
Please forward over your CV to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LL/Req/037975_1551778259
Salary: £17000 - £18000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP