Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Circa £40,000
Joining a small buy dynamic support function, you will be responsible for the support and ongoing maintenance of the current IT service environment. This will include regularly meeting and liaising with internal customers whilst providing guidance and support as an IT SME.
The ideal candidate will also need to display a real “can do” attitude as they will be expected to provide a high level of technical support for critical business activity.
In order to succeed in this role, our client would be expecting someone with a broad ranging technical knowledge.
- Extensive experience providing technical support in a Microsoft environment
- Strong background working with Windows Server
- Good knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.x ESXi administration
- Active Directory experience
- Basic networking skills
- Proven experience of change control and relating documentation
- Firewall management and configuration
- Current and relevant IT certifications / qualifications (Microsoft/Cisco/ITIL, etc.)
- Experience working in an ITIL service environment
- *cripting knowledge
- Understanding of Cloud products – Azure, O365, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for some to really advance in their career, taking ownership of their own seat and embracing new challenges as the business grows.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KM/Req/038139_1555082856
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 10/05/2019 16:20:48