Helpdesk Operator – Bolton (Horwich) – Salary £18,000
25 days holiday with days off in lieu for Bank Holidays worked
There is free and secure on site parking and café facilities also available.
As an urgent requirement we need people who can support English and French based customers so the successful people will need to be able to speak fluent French.
NOTE – Candidates need to be flexible in terms of working hours due to shift pattern/rota working up to 5 shifts per week, including bank holidays – Covering Early – 6am to 2:30pm, Mid – 7:30am to 4pm and Late 1:30pm to 10pm
Working for a leading provider of Digital Screens/Signage based in Bolton (Horwich) this role will see you working with the Support Team, providing Support for Remote Device Monitoring Systems – being actively involved in telephone support, problem diagnosis and fault logging.
Liaison with maintenance engineers to ensure problems are resolved according to specific SLA’s – Incident logging and record maintenance (strong keyboard skills).
Our Ideal person will be able to demonstrate:
- IT Literate with an interest in Technology.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Great team player, willing to help others.
- Processing information (detail handling) and strong keyboard skills are essential.
- Be comfortable speaking on the telephone, and have a professional telephone manner.
- An analytical approach with the ability to fault find and a keen eye for detail.
- Good working knowledge of current Microsoft operating systems and applications.
Please forward over your CV to Louise for immediate review and call back.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LL/Req/037975_1555586040
Salary: Up to £18000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP