Health & Safety Manager – Engineering/Manufacturing
Salary: £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The RZ Group are currently working closely with a global engineering company who are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Manager to join their team based in Eastbourne.
The purpose of this role will be to provide support and guidance to the Eastbourne site management teams on health & safety related matters. Key duties will include:
- Working with local management to manage a long term sustainable approach to the assessment of all risks
- Developing and providing training and awareness to affected employees.
- Ensure that the design and implementation of all Health & Safety programmes are successful in involving all employees.
- Coordinate incident/hazard investigations and corrective actions.
- Take the lead role in investigations into serious incidents.
- Conduct audits and inspections to assure compliance to company and regulatory procedures.
- Participate in Performance quarterly/annual reviews,
Experience, Qualifications &Skills Required:
- 5 years in a Health & Safety managerial role.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- Membership of professional body IEMA, IOSH.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Advanced Diploma in health and safety management – preferred or NEBOSH Certificate.
- Diploma in Environmental Certificate preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/037652_1544093848
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP