Head of Group Property (Facilities & Resources) – Solihull based with travel as and when required
Salary to £75,000 with a great benefits package which includes car allowance, private healthcare, bonus and more.
A leading Financial Services business based in Solihull are actively looking to recruit an experienced Head of Group Property – this role will see you managing multiple sites across the UK in relation to property, facilities management as well as all health, safety and environmental responsibilities.
Our ideal person will be someone who has extensive experience at this level – A confident person who knows how to take the lead, shows initiative and prioritises their work well – A strong communicator who builds relationships easily with people at many varying levels including key Stakeholders.
Your ultimate responsibility will be the management/maintenance of all property that falls under our Clients Group Banner – ensuring compliance is managed and the working environment is secure and safe.
Other elements to this role will include managing a team via regular performance reviews/appraisal, training and development, setting objectives, measuring performance, review and ensuring staff welfare is maintained at all times.
Key Experience & Skills Required:
- Multiple site property management – Owned, Leased or Rented
- Manage Property Legal matters – planning applications etc.
- Manage and control of Budgets and Contracts within Property
- Producing monthly reports and statistics
- Ability to identify Risk and lead Business Continuity
- Background within Financial Services (preferred)
- Leadership/Team Management
- Health & Safety and Environmental experience
- BIFM Level 4 (Facilities Management)
Please forward your CV application to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/037640_1544027589
Salary: £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP