German, French or Dutch Speaking IT Support Engineers
Excellent permanent packages available which includes salary between £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience (possibly more) – Excellent benefits on offer.
A number of new opportunities have arisen for 1st and 2nd IT Support Engineers in Blackburn who speak German, French or Dutch.
You’ll be the first point of contact for those seeking IT Support across my clients many brands & offices. My clients currently operates across the UK, France Italy, Germany, Belgium & The Netherlands.
To be successful in one of these roles you will need to show proven experience of:
- Strong communication skills (verbal, telephone, email etc.)
- Network knowledge and experience (routers, switches, firewalls etc.)
- A good understanding of Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7,8 and 10)
- Common Microsoft Software packages.
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to deal
It’s highly advantageous that candidates have the following IT skills or knowledge in:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Networking (firewalls, VPNs, MPLS, routers managed switches, SDWAN)
- VoIP (including skype)
- Programming languages
- SQL & reporting (PowerBI, Tabeau, SSRS)
Full and detailed job descriptions are available – so if you would like to be considered for one of these positions, please don’t hesitate forward your CV to Daniel McShane for immediate review and call back.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: MT/Req/037360_1547051307
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP