Finance Analyst (Treasury)
Duration: Full time/Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000 + excellent benefits
RZ Group are working on a new requirement for a Finance Analyst to join their award winning Utilities client. Joining an already established team, you’ll help manage all aspects of treasury and cash flow whilst carrying out other BAU tasks.
As a financial analyst, you’ll be responsible for maximising profit through effective treasury management, proactive management of funds, accurate reporting, cash flow modelling, and looking after all outgoing payments.
* Experience of treasury dealing and cash-flow modelling
* Competence in working with bespoke finance and/or billing systems
* Ability to share knowledge and expertise with others
* Proven ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
* Correcting data issues at source to ensure work produced has a high level of accuracy
* Experience in high volume data analysis
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office and IT packagers Excel skills
* Advanced MS Excel skills
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: MR/Req/038395_1567432060
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 30/09/2019 14:24:55