Finance Analyst (Payroll)
Salary: Up to £30,000 + excellent benefits
RZ Group are working on a new requirement for a Finance Analyst to join their award winning Utilities client. Joining an already established team, you’ll help manage all aspects of Payroll including processing and statutory PAYE returns in accordance with the guidelines outlined by HMRC.
As a financial analyst, you’ll ensure the department operates efficiently in line with internal and external regulations. You’ll also be responsible for processing payroll for new and existing staff.
- Collating payroll information for all employees
- Processing changes – new starts, leavers, etc
- Ensuring payments are accurate and up-to-date
- Providing details to HMRC
- Reporting to senior management and stakeholders
- Management of company benefits
- Employee relation queries
- Demonstrable experience of Payroll processing and returns
- Experience working with “off the shelf” or bespoke financial IT systems
- Solid background using MS office applications, ideally Excel
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to produce accurate reports
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KM/Req/038394_1567433651
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 30/09/2019 14:41:10