Field Service Engineer – Electro-Mechanical
£25,000 – £30,000
Role is commutable from: Reading/Swindon/ M4 Corridor
We have partnered with a global Engineering company who are looking at expanding their Field Service team with a Electro-Mechanical Engineer who has experience in installation and commissiong.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintaining a service area in the South of England on a range of bio-medical devices
- Attendance elsewhere in the United Kingdom or abroad for meetings, conferences, training or other purposes, including a least one European attendance per month.
- Managing an efficient planned preventative maintenance schedule and providing full visibility to the office-based staff
- Attending equipment breakdowns on a next day basis
- Equipment installation and commissioning
In return my client is willing to offer a starting salary of up to £30,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications. Do not hesitate and click applu now or ring 0161 694 9216 and ask to speak to Stephen Lynch
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/097970_1572276014
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap