Role: Estate Manager (Scotland & North)
Salary: up to £48,500 + excellent benefits
Our client, a large financial services company are currently recruiting for an Estate Manager to cover Scotland & the North of England. This role will cover approximately 200 branches and 4 offices and sits within the Operations team which covers all sorts of business support functions such as Change, Property & Procurement and Payments.
* A qualified Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) with minimum 2 years post qualification experience who possesses specialist training and knowledge principally in the areas of Landlord and Tenant and Property Valuation.
* A well rounded understanding of Commercial Property estates and transaction management through external suppliers is essential.
* Proven ability to deliver a property strategy.
* Excellent negotiation skills are essential to provide required level of detail and justification for all property recommendations.
* A good knowledge of Scottish Property Law.
For more information and for immediate consideration, please apply now.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: DB/Req/038385_1566836540
Salary: £40000 - £48500 per annum + competitive benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 23/09/2019 15:34:20