Vacancy type: Permanent/Full time
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 (based on experience)
RZ Group has been tasked to find an Environmental Consultant based in Aberdeen. This role will require someone who comes with a background within the Oil and Gas industry.
This is an environmental consultancy role with particular emphasis on offshore environmental projects, primarily UKCS Oil and Gas. The purpose of the role is to support the delivery and development of key Oil and Gas accounts. The role will consist of a mix of office duties and secondment into client offices to provide Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
- Excellent knowledge of offshore UK legislation including OPPC and OCR
- Experience of writing ESIAs/SEAs for offshore Oil & Gas projects
- Demonstrable experience in UK offshore oil & gas consents and permits
- Project Management experience on small to medium projects
- A degree in a relevant science, engineering or environmental subject
- Oil Pollution Emergency Plans
- Experience of business development and bid writing
- Experience of modelling tools (OSCAR, DREAM, etc)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a busy and varied role whilst developing your career.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: MR/Req/035459_1505314844
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: