Salary: up to £18,750
The RZ Group are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our Engineering clients who are looking to recruit a Engineering Scheduler who will be responsible for ensuring all faults and customer queries are captured within the helpdesk database, allocate them to the relevant Engineering team and tracked until a successful conclusion in line with SLA requirements and internal quality standards.
Candidates will be expected to:
* Use of internal and clients software systems Fault logging, scheduling and progression
* Perform Help desk administration ensuring all customers and that new vehicle data is correct and up to date
* Providing excellent Customer Service at all times
* Provide professional and effective fault resolution when dealing with any customer queries
* Tracking Engineers in order to meet agreed Service Levels
* Scheduling appointments and working within a fast paced environment
In return my client is willing to offer a very supportive working environment with a very competitive starting salary. This role would be ideal for someone who is used to delivering an excellent customer service.
Do not hesitate and click apply now or ring 01204 699008 and ask for Stephen Lynch for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/037789_1548952619
Salary: Up to £18750.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 13/02/2019 11:22:42