Electrical Maintenance Technician – 6 Months Contract
Salary: £33,000 (Pro Rata)
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a global engineering company who are looking to recruit an electrical Maintenance Technician on a 6 month fixed term basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for investigating and resolving day to day electrical issues in a timely and safe manner and ensuring that all electrical work carried out on site meets the relevant legislative requirements. Principal responsibilities will include:
- Repair and service of factory facilities and production equipment.
- To provide first response to unplanned breakdowns.
- Investigate and resolve electrical breakdowns and failures across the site
- Provide initial response and assessment
- Co-ordinate with external contractors as necessary
- Assist in carrying out routine maintenance activities across the site.
- Perform maintenance tasks as assigned
- Schedule external contractors as required
- Issue permits and carry out site inductions for contractors
- Supervise contractors whilst on site to ensure safety procedures are followed
Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required
- Must be qualified electrician.
- Must have experience in Industrial three phase electrical installation
- Fully conversant in 17th Edition regulations
- Experienced working in a maintenance department in a factory environment covering both production equipment and site facilities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: GC/Req/037470_1539256045
Salary: £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP