Digital Operations Manager
Duration: Permanent/Full time
Salary: CIRCA £50k + Excellent benefits
RZ Group are currently on the lookout for an experienced Digital Operations Manager for their well-known client in Watford. Joining a wider Marketing team, you’ll need to be able to hit the ground running so ideally you’ll have experience working at a senior level in a recent role.
As Digital Ops Manager for EMEA, you will be the behind-the-scenes operational specialist working with cross-functional marketing teams wanting to bring integrated plans to market in a seamless fashion. You will help lead and manage the day to day activities of the team, running, managing and optimizing the operations of the Digital Media team and the team’s relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will contribute to innovative and impactful cross-channel digital campaigns, while providing support, leadership and direction needed to ensure the team is operating in the most efficient and effective way possible. You will fully run the media budgeting process for the year.
* Be a key driver in delivering best in class digital strategic, activation and project managing operational solutions for the media team
* Manage and optimize the internal briefing process into the Digital Media team for all campaigns
* Manage the implementation, planning, delivery and reporting of all regional and enterprise-wide campaigns involving digital media
* Plan the allocation of campaign based digital budgets
* Work with teams across the marketing function to maintain the digital plan across all marketing activities in EMEA
* Own the internal media story-telling to stakeholders, including newsletters, updates, etc.
* Significant relevant work experience in a similar role
* Effective communication skills both verbally and in written
* Ability to analyse complex and large amounts of data
* Excellent interpersonal skills to build trust and influence others
* Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
* Process driven individual that has the ability to identify inefficiency and build new frameworks for improvement
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met
* Solid understanding of all digital marketing channels including search, metasearch, affiliates, display, social and SEO
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: MR/Req/038336_1563540953
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 16/08/2019 13:49:06