Deputy Head of Commercial Procurement – Inside IR35
Based in Exeter a Deputy Head of Commercial Procurement is required on a contract basis to work for a leading public sector organisation.
You will deputise for the Head of Commercial & Procurement by managing and delivering a robust commercial approach to include procurement and contract management service within the framework of relevant Public Procurement Regulations, Legislation, established procurement best-practice and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Ethical Code, thereby providing best value and mitigating risk to the business.
Candidates need to have the following experience:
- MCIPS Qualified
- Management or business qualification
- Experience of complex, novel and contentious commercial activities.
- Experience of applying in-depth modern professional commercial expertise which is updated with the latest best practice.
- Leading Continuous improvement to align with ISO accreditation , CIPS Certification and GCSO improvements.
- Ability to think laterally, challenge traditional patterns of service delivery and develop new approaches.
- Negotiation skills and experience concluding negotiating contracts with a wide range of suppliers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to both influence and communicate across a number of levels both internally and externally.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Siobhan O’Halloran on 01204 699008 for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SOH/Req/038376_1572954114
Salary: Up to £700 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP