Our client, a leading UK based banking group are looking for a Data Modeller to join their team on a large commercial banking change project based in London. The ideal candidate will have data modelling experience and have worked in investment banking or commercial banking previously. The following skillset is also highly desirable:
* Knowledge and experience of Hadoop / Big Data technologies such as HDFS, HBase & HIVE
* Experience of working on regulatory projects and implementing regulations such as Dodd Frank, MiFID, EMIR
* Physical and logical data modelling
* Solid data analysis experience, able to analyse systems and data sets to identify common values and gaps
* Pro-active, self starter. Someone that can work well autonomously.
The successful candidate must also possess excellent communication skills and be able to engage with a variety of stakeholders from multiple business areas. For more information please call 0131 333 1555 and ask for Calum.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SS/Req/037577_1541695914
Salary: £550 - £580 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP