Data Analyst – Solihull
**Competitive Salary plus Excellent benefits**
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to work for a global multi-disciplinary client in Solihull on a permanent basis.
You’ll be required to implement and develop project controls systems to report on project specific KPI’s and give leadership timely insight to make informed decisions.
Day-to-day activities also include preparing project progress reports and dashboards, establishing resource baselines and monitoring expenditure levels.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Helping to develop my clients PMO capability for transport sector clients
- Assisting in establishing and managing best practice PMO functions on large infrastructure projects
- Significantly enhance your own commercial skills
Essentials Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of PMO functions, particularly resource and expenditure monitoring
- Knowledge of business intelligence systems such as Microsoft Power BI or similar
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Demonstrable ability to work in an integrated project team
- It’s desirable that candidates have experience within the road and/or rail sector, in either an engineering, project management or commercial function.
- A degree in a STEM subject area is highly advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: DM/Req/037998_1551796108
Salary: £27000 - £37000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP