A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join a Data Team working for a leading Financial Services Company.
This role provides excellent career progression where you will learn new skills working with large volumes of data.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Assist in the design and delivery of data requests for the Societies various business units.
- Learn to provide accurate management information to Operational Management and the potentially the Executive team.
- Assist in the design and development of new and existing APEX applications(which you will be trained on) for use across the Society and its Agencies.
- Have a driven approach to meeting regulatory and statutory deadlines.
- Be proactive in highlighting any risks and issues through effective escalation to team leads and ensure continued visibility until resolution.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working with Oracle database technologies, in particular SQL, PL/SQL
If you would like to be considered for one of these roles please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Siobhan O’Halloran on 01204 699008 for more information
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: OUK/SOH/344_1570176314
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP