Compliance Manager/Auditor – General Insurance
Greater London (Home Based) with easy access to transport links into the city (full time and part time hours considered)
£40,000 – £60,000 + Additional benefits (Inc. Travel Expenses, Pension Scheme, Private Medical, Generous Holiday Allowance, Performance related bonus scheme)
RZ Group are currently recruiting on behalf of a major compliance services provider within the insurance sector for a Senior Compliance Consultant/Auditor to join them on a permanent basis.
As an industry leading service provider within this sector they have the scale, expertise and flexibility to provide support to all sizes and types of firm, from sole traders to large multi-site organisations.
The purpose of this role is to provide a first class compliance advisory support to the companies’ clients.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Undertake Coverholder audits
* Accurate resolution of technical queries raised by client within an appropriate timescale
* Conduct ad-hoc consultancy assignments
* Carry out regular service visits and external audits as requested
* Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients and professional bodies
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Good knowledge of general insurance products and market
* Qualified to Chartered Insurance Institute ACII level
* Good knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements
* “User” of compliance
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Must have full UK driver’s license and be willing to use own vehicle (expenses reimbursed)
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons 01204699008
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: VK/Req/037202_1555401926
Salary: £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Insurance