Compliance Auditor (General Insurance)
Home & Field Based (With Easy Access to M25 Transport Links)
Full and Part Time Available
£40,000 – £60,000
RZ Group are working in collaboration with a highly successful Insurance Compliance Services Provider who are looking to add a Compliance Consultant/Auditor to their team, covering either the North East or South of the M25.
As an industry leader within the sector they have the expertise and flexibility to provide support to any organisation from SME’s to national multi-site organisations. Your role will be to provide a first class consultancy service, offering exemplary advice and carrying out consultancy visits and external audits as required.
You will undertake Lloyds Coverholder Audits, as such we are looking for someone who is either conversed in Lloyds OR who has other relevant coverholder audit experience and a strong desire to learn.
- Undertake audits in respect of Lloyds coverholders
- Ensure accurate resolution of technical queries raised by clients within agreed timescales
- Carry out regular onsite client visits
- Maintain and service a bank of full service clients
- Build and maintain relationships with new clients, regulator and other professional bodies
- Must have full driving licence and be willing to use own vehicle (millage reimbursed)
- Good knowledge of general insurance products and market
- Good knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Qualified to Chartered Insurance Institute ACII level (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience of Lloyds market (desirable)
Excellent company benefits available: Generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and healthcare programme.
To apply or for more information contact Laura Kurfurst on 01204 699 008 or email [email protected]
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: VK/Req/037202_1555404493
Salary: £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP