CNC & Development Engineer
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm & Friday 8.30am – 1.30pm
The RZ Group is currently working with a specialist engineering company based in the Blackburn area. They are looking to recruit a CNC & Development Engineer to join their expanding team.
The purpose of this role will be to be fully responsible for provision of engineering support to all areas of the business and to continually improve methods and processes. Main Duties will include:
- Set and operate CNC milling and turning machines
- Study, design, build and improve capable process engineering within the business
- New Product Development, the introduction of new products and cost reduction projects.
- To develop new capable production techniques and methods to accurately produce new products and designs in line with the prototypes and design intent.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent and Pro-active Problem Solver.
- Be an excellent all round CNC Machinist
- Ideally have CAD/CAM experience but this can be taught
- Hold a Time served apprenticeship
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive company who will give you a great opportunity to progress and develop new skills. Please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: GC/Req/037033_1539270406
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP