Personal Injury Claims Handlers – York based opportunities – Salaries to £22,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits include Pension and Annual Bonus along with Bonuses for passing Insurance based Qualifications
Free onsite parking and café facilities also available.
We are looking for people who are used to working in a fast paced Office environment providing support and who have good telephone support and administration skills (attention to detail) – you don’t have to have previous Claims experience to apply!!
Working for a Leading UK Insurance provider in York we are currently looking to recruit a number of Personal Injury Claims Handler’s to join their Centre of Excellence.
Your role as a Personal Injury Claims Handler will see you being responsible for investigating and processing claims to deliver a fair outcome, providing excellent customer support/service.
You will liaise with Policyholders, Third Parties and Agents to ensure accuracy in the facts of the claim.
We are looking for people who can display the following experience:
- Analytical, paying attention to detail – thorough in your work with good numeracy and keyboard skills
- Exceptional customer service skills – strong communicator and empathetic.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment – ability to meet deadlines – able to juggle more than one thing at a time
- Ideally have experience dealing with confidential data/working in a regulated environment
- Works well as part of a dedicated team
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s graded A – C inclusive of Maths and English
Current or recent Personal Injury Claims knowledge along with a general understanding of the insurance industry or legal industry (Policies, Claims Process, Liability, Products) would be preferred but not mandatory
These roles are great opportunities for people who want a career but with a business who want you to succeed – on-site training and development with this company are excellent!
Please forwarding your CV over to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KL/Req/037864_1555081379
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP