CISCO Security Analyst – Banking – Solihull
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a CISCO Security Analyst (Permanent) to work for a UK based banking client in Solihull.
This opportunity provides an excellent overall package which includes:
- Annual Profit Related Pay Bonus
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Contribution scheme
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (option to buy/sell 5 holidays per year) etc.
You’ll be required to manage Windows-related security activities, maintain automation and handle any out of line situations that may arise. As some security processes can be disruptive some of the work will, by necessity, occur outside of prime office hours.
- Understand and interrupt business and IT strategy and what that potentially means to the Network security of the bank
- Responsible for optimum configuration of Cisco security applications
- To perform activities required for project delivery as directed by senior team members or to self-mange where required
- To be a member of and manage Cyber Security incidents as part of Cyber Incident Response Team
- Mentor / educate junior team members
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Cisco or SANS network security certifications preferred or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of intrusion detection/prevention, NextGen firewalls (FirePowers), VPN, data loss prevention, data encryption, SIEM appliances, and multi-factor authentication systems
- Experience with Cisco ISE, Umbrella, and Stealthwatch and Talos is desired
- An ability to learn new technologies and adopt new information security tools
- Strong organisational skills, excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must hold or be in the process of working towards Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA) qualification.
Salary up to £60,000
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LL/Req/038036_1552490018
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP