CISCO Security Analyst – Banking Organisation
Salaried circa £60,000 + Benefits, including; Annual Company Performance Bonus, Employee Recognition and Engagement, Share Save Scheme, Learning and Development, and much more!
Permanent position – Monday to Friday – Based in Solihull (core office hours 8.30am until 500pm, however a flexible approach to working hours is required on occasion)
RZ Group are currently recruiting for a CISCO Security professional to join a reputable and established Banking Organisation on a full time permanent basis at a West Midlands location.
You will manage Windows-related security activities, maintain automation and handle any out of lie situations that may occur.
We are looking for a dynamic individual, with an ability to learn new technologies and adopt new information security tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Understand the wider security landscape of the banks security issues, and security issues that impact UK financial services
* Responsible for optimum configuration of CISCO security applications
* Build and maintain strong relationship with IT team
* Manage all Cyber Security incidents as part of response team
* Maintain appropriate records and updated documentation – devising educational materials as required
* Mentor and educate junior team members
Key Skills/Experience/Qualifications Required:
* CISCO or SANS network security certifications preferred or equivalent work experience
* In-depth knowledge of intrusion detection/prevention, NextGen firewalls (FirePowers), VPN, data loss prevention, data encryption, SIEM appliances, and multi-factor authentication systems
* Experience with Cisco ISE, Umbrella, and Stealthwatch and Talos is desired
* Must be able to work independently and as part of a team – Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and people skills
***Must hold or be in process of working towards CCNA qualification (CISCO Certified Network Associate Security)
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons 01204699008 for an informal chat! We also run a referral scheme, should you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity…..
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LL/Req/038036_1552495941
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: West Midlands
Job Industry: IT