Cell Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £31,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a global engineering company who are looking to recruit a Cell Manufacturing Engineer. The purpose of this role will be to own the manufacturing system within the allocated manufacturing cells by the maintenance and continuous improvement of the safe and LEAN processes for existing and new products. Key duties will include:
- Provide manufacturing engineering support to the manufacturing operational team where needed.
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, cost reduction and process improvement through lean techniques.
- To implement, own and continuously improve the manufacturing cells LEAN manufacturing processes
- Perform time studies for the assembly processes to create the correct routings and to optimise the balancing of the assembly process.
- Value stream mapping and specification and implementation of in and outbound logistical flows for the manufacturing cells
Experience, Qualifications & Skills Required:
- 2 years experience in implementing the principles of lean manufacturing.
- Project management experience including implementation of complex and technically challenging projects.
- Working knowledge of implementing Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Knowledge of MRP system.
- Experience of working within an assembly environment.
- Previous experience in key manufacturing principles such as TPM, 8D, 6S problem solving
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: GC/Req/037677_1544115581
Salary: Up to £31000.00 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP