Business Development Manager
Preston (Field Based with Preston Office Location)
£22,500 – £25,000 Basic + Bonuses + Commission
RZ Group are excited to present an impressive opportunity on behalf of a well-known networking and expedition organisation within the eventing sector.
Due to consumer demand we are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be tasked with generating new business opportunities across the Northwest (Merseyside, Manchester, Lancashire, Cumbria).
Your role will involve contacting decision makers from a wide range of businesses and promoting the various Exhibitions that the company hosts. Leads will be self-generated via networking and liaising with stake holders.
You will proactively manage and develop a network of relationships with business owners and other Business Development Managers from a wide range of sectors in order to facilitate repeat business. Your day to day role will involve delivering a consistent strategy by email, phone, meetings and client visits therefore access to your own transport and a flexible and self-motivated approach to working is a must (mileage will be paid).
- 2 years experience within a Business Development environment
- Experience in event sales (desirable)
- Ability to thrive in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Friendly and approachable
- A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle
- Relaxed approach and a friendly team
- Outstanding commission schemes
- Excellent holiday entitlement and Christmas off
- Mileage paid
- Team outings
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a drive to succeed. You must have a background in sales and experience with developing effective working business relationships.
For more information or to apply contact [email protected] or call Laura Kurfurst on 01204 699 008.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: VK/Req/038159_1556555169
Salary: £22500.00 - £25000.00 per annum + career development + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP