Business Development Manager – Software
Location: Edinburgh (UK wide focus)
Vacancy type: Permanent/Full time
Salary: Competitive DoE (Excellent Commission Structure)
Benefits: Cash Rewards, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, etc.
RZ Group has been appointed to find a highly driven and experienced Business Development Manager for our well known and respected, Edinburgh based client. For 30 years, our client’s vision has been to help customers achieve business success through the effective and efficient management of their IT services and systems.
Target and close new customer opportunities in a focused market space to achieve revenue targets from assigned territory or set of accounts. This will be done by providing excellent levels of service to customers throughout the sales cycle, and oversee the transition of customer account from implementation to account management handover.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Identify target accounts in assigned territory using market data and industry intelligence
* Working with solution consulting resources to build understanding of customer pain points, requirements and potential value that can be delivered by our client
* Deliver a compelling business case to customers, detailing the solution benefits, roadmap to value and reasons to buy immediately from our client
* Coordinate resources to allow the customer to evaluate solutions through customer business relevant demonstrations and positioning of other offerings
* Provide timely forecasts of revenues using CRM
* Report to sales manager providing relevant information relating to deal progress that can be presented up the management chain
* Ability to discuss complex software concepts and product capabilities in business relevant manner
* Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences
* Skilled in negotiation techniques and commercial understanding of contractual considerations of a software vendor similar to our client
* Strong customer interactions skills to be credible and trusted in sales cycle
* Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success (both personal and for the company)
* Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
* Technical and solution architecture understanding
* Understanding of ISO COBIT and other IT best practice concepts
* Comfortable collaborating with channel partners to deliver sales and implementation services
* Proven track record in business software applications sales
* Solution selling experience including delivering revenues from license and services combined offerings
* Ability to develop a strong business case and quality proposal to convince customer to purchase
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: AH/Req/037805_1548155110
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 15/02/2019 10:51:29