Business Development Manager – Field based role – Ideally Greater Manchester based (with travel)
Salary up to £45,000 with Uncapped Commission, Laptop, Mobile, Annual Bonus, Flexible/Home Working and More
Following some great business expansion, a leading Finance Recovery (Insolvency) business are actively looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Your role as Business Development Manager will be to generate new business as well as managing existing relationships – you will do this by networking/contacting decision makers in the Insolvency sector – Face to Face meetings, Email and Phone contact.
Our Ideal Person:
- A minimum 2 years proven Business Development experience.
- Ideally you will have worked within Finance Recovery or Insolvency or Business Bankruptcy.
- Results driven and target focussed.
- Self motivated, highly organised and focussed and can manage their own workload effectively – Able to work and deliver under pressure.
- Excellent at networking/relationship building.
- Someone who fully understands their customers needs.
- Experienced in tailoring agreements that can maximise profitability.
- Experienced in raising a Companies profile/presence in the sector.
You must have a full UK Drivers License and own transport (business mileage paid – possible company vehicle available in the future)
Please forward over an up to date CV to Louise for immediate review and follow up call.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: VK/Req/037876_1550740303
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Commission and more
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP