Business Analyst – 6-month FTC – Solihull based
Salary to £45K (pro-rata)
This role will see you working for a UK based leading Financial Services business within their Change Management business area.
This role is critical to supporting analysis and planning stages, facilitating workshops, engaging stakeholders across the Group, gathering business requirements and developing business cases.
If you have experience of Agile and Waterfall preferably in a Mortgage environment (Buy-to-Let, Residential and Second Charge Mortgage lending) or financial services then this could be the ideal role for you.
We need someone who really understands business change needs, can assess business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing, documenting business requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders within agreed timescales and budgets.
You will need to show proven experience of the following:
- Business Analyst methods and approaches through the attainment of CBAP/AAC or equivalent qualification
- Financial Services background (Mortgages) preferred
- Proactive approach, self-motivated and able to acquire new skills and grasp concepts quickly
- Strong communicator and negotiator at all levels within an organisation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including the ability to work under pressure, to use initiative and to recognise and act upon priorities
- Flexible approach – multi-tasking, being able to work on several projects simultaneously and under tight schedules
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LL/Req/038033_1552472466
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP