Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm
Salary Dependant on Experience with Excellent Company Bonus
RZ Group are excited to announce a new opportunity with one of our highly regarded clients, an award winning banking organisation based in Solihull.
Due to ongoing growth and success our client are looking to expand their First Mortgage Servicing team. This role will see you proactively ensuring that in the event of a ‘tenant in arrears’ that the appropriate action is taken to recover such arears or gain procession of a property.
We are looking for candidates with good knowledge of the legal framework and requirements around collecting arrears. If you have previous experience within property management or rent arrears collection this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising with managing agents to monitor collection activity
- Negotiate suitable payment arrangements with the tenant or managing agent
- Escalate non-payment arrangements
- Review existing rent schedules
- Prepare documentation and instruct solicitors
- Assist the wider team with incoming calls
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Team player with the knowledge to assist colleagues where appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly build effective working relationships
- Understanding of the receiver of rent process
For further information or to apply contact [email protected] or call Laura Kurfurst on 01204 699 008.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LL/Req/037939_1552583666
Salary: Bonus + career development
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP