3rd Line Service Desk Engineer
Full time – permanent – 40 hours per week.
£28,000 – £35,000 + excellent benefits
The RZ Group are working closely with a well-established client within their industry. Due to continued success an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced 3nd Line Service Desk engineer. My client are looking for a motivated, natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment within their Service Delivery team.
The ideal candidate will be from a managed service provider background with at least 2 years’ experience within a similar position. As the 3rd line engineer you will be the escalation point to both the 1st and 2nd Line Service Desk Engineers, whilst providing high level technical support to a vast client base. You will also be responsible for leading large projects and installations, ensuring client SLAs are met.
Essential Key Skills
* Windows Server 2003 – 2016
* Microsoft Office 2003 – 2016
* Windows Desktop XP – Windows 10
* Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
* Group Policy deployment and configuration
* OSx Operating systems
* Office 365
* Networking technologies including LAN/WAN
* Firewall & Security Technologies
* Full clean UK Driving licence
* Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent
* Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop/NetScaler Administration
* Familiarity with Cloud products such as Azure / Amazon AWS
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Matt Tomlinson on 01204 699008 or email on [email protected]
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: MT/Req/037777_1556204391
Salary: £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 11/02/2019 16:30:39