1st Line Helpdesk Support – Horwich Based – Salary to £17,000.00
Free and secure on site parking and café facilities available.
My Client, UK specialists in delivering wireless, real-time digital signage are currently recruiting for a 1st Line Support to join their existing team – This role will see you working to providie 1st Line Support to a Global customer base where you will be actively involved in telephone support, problem diagnosis and fault logging.
Other elements of the role will involve Liaison with 3rd Party installers and maintenance engineers to ensure problems are resolved according to specific SLA’s – Incident logging and record maintenance (strong keyboard skills).
Preferred experience required:
- Previous Technical Support experience (1st Line Support) preferred but not mandatory.
- Great team player, willing to help others.
- Processing information (detail handling) and strong keyboard skills are essential.
- Comfortable speaking on the telephone, and have a professional telephone manner.
- An analytical approach with the ability to fault find and a keen eye for detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications.
- Used to working to set SLA’s/KPI’s.
- Able to take ownership of incidents.
We are specifically looking for people who want a career, have a willingness to learn and enjoy a challenge.
Excellent detailed training will be provided.
NOTE – Candidates need to be flexible in terms of working hours due to shift patterns (please ask for more details).
So if you are looking for a great career opportunity, please forward your CV over to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LL/Req/035263_1523875843
Salary: £16000 - £17000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: May 2018